– For Cricket Only
-For chat on topics in the public sphere
Pay attention: If you choose to access this Site you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
Your information will be provided to legal authorities if there is any violation of law or illegal activities in the use of this site.
While CaribbeanCricInfo.com generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some commandments for content that are strictly prohibited. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.
Content is prohibited if it:
- Is illegal
- Is involuntary pornography
- Is sexual or suggestive content involving minors
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Uses CaribbeanCricInfo.com to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
- Is spam
In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on CaribbeanCricInfo.com.
- Breaking CaribbeanCricInfo.com or doing anything that interferes with normal use of CaribbeanCricinfo.com
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions
NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content
Content that contains nudity, pornography, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as in a workplace should be tagged as NSFW. This tag can be applied to individual pieces of content.
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you nicely to take a chill pill
- Asking you less nicely
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
- Removal of content
- Banning of your account
Moderation within Forums
Individual forums on may have their own rules in addition to ours and their own moderators to enforce them. CaribbeabCricInfo.com provides tools to aid moderators but does not prescribe their usage.
Follow CaribbeanCricinfo.com on: